Our Auckland City Express service back with a new timetable.
Our North Harbour Express service remains temporarily suspended but we look forward to welcoming it back soon.
Please always check back to our website for the latest information – and we thank you in advance for your ongoing support.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction unless otherwise specified.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for three months from date of purchase.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- You can use your AT HOP card to purchase Adult $19.00 One way on Auckland City Express, and Adult $25.00 One way on North Harbour Express.
Other discounts or concessions do not apply to SkyBus services.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions