Buy a Return fare online – the fastest, most affordable and convenient way to travel. And you get three months to use your ticket. It's a win-win!
Select your Airport transfer service
SkyBus services run frequently throughout the day, please check the timetable for your selected service before purchase.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Family fares – All family members travel on one ticket and therefore must board the same bus service.
- Free travel for children only applies when accompanied by adults on a Family ticket.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction unless otherwise specified.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid on day of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for one month from the day of purchase. Tickets expire on the equivalent calendar day on the following month.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- SkyBus is unable to provide refunds on Auckland Attraction packages including Explorer Bus.
- You can use your AT HOP card to purchase Adult $18.00 One way on Auckland City Express, and Adult $24.00 One way on North Harbour Express.
Note: Standard HOP discounts applied to single adult trip fares are for a limited time only. Other discounts or concessions do not apply to SkyBus services.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions