There’s always something to do in Auckland.
- SkyBus and Uber Partner on First Mile/Last Mile solution for airport transfer on Auckland’s North Shore
- On 12 November 2018, New Zealand’s iconic adventure tourism company, AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, celebrated 30 years in the business of thrilling people.
- We're excited! Beginning 1 July 2018, The SkyBus North Harbour Express will commence service, providing the first direct connection from the North Shore area to Auckland Airport.
- SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s is the only place in New Zealand to work with rescued turtles and they have been supporting the turtle population for the over 20 years. We sat down with Andrew Christie, the Head Curator at SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s, to find out more.
- From Pillars to Posts: Project Another Country is the latest participatory artwork commissioned for the Gallery’s Todd Foundation Creative Learning Centre.
- The immersive 13-screen film installation Manifesto by German artist and filmmaker Julian Rosefeldt pays homage to the moving tradition and literary beauty of artist manifestos, ultimately questioning the role of the artist in society today.
- SkyBus wishes you a happy year of the dog!
- Since its inception in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has taken the average circus and turned it into a theatrical masterpiece. This September, they bring their 37th production to stage at the Spark Arena, Auckland, in TORUK – The First Flight.
- From the private collection of the dynastic Corsini family in Florence, Italy comes this fascinating exhibition featuring Renaissance and Baroque paintings.
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki is New Zealand’s most compelling visual arts experience. Enter between majestic kauri columns to explore four floors of exhibitions, seven centuries of art and one of Auckland’s most iconic buildings.
- The body – in all its complexity – will be explored in The Body Laid Bare: Masterpieces from Tate, Auckland Art Gallery’s major exhibition for 2017.