Buy Auckland City Express tickets
Great savings and three months to use your ticket – buying online is the fastest, most affordable and convenient way to travel with SkyBus.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Family fares – All family members travel on one ticket and therefore must board the same bus service.
- Free travel for children only applies when accompanied by adults on a Family ticket.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid on day of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for one month from the day of purchase. Tickets expire on the equivalent calendar day on the following month.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- AT HOP Cards are accepted for adult and child one way fares. Online discount does not apply for AT HOP purchases.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions
Auckland City Express
The One way ticket includes travel on the SkyBus Auckland City Express service between Auckland Airport and designated stops in Auckland. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction. The return ticket includes two SkyBus Auckland City Express service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.
Velocity Frequent Flyer
To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Velocity Points earn and redemption are subject to the member terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.