Collect Velocity Points on SkyBus
Travelling to the Airport with SkyBus has it’s perks. We’ve partnered with Velocity Frequent Flyer, so you can turn your trip to the airport into Velocity Points.
This means great rewards for smart travellers. Just enter your Velocity membership number when you buy your ticket online, or swipe your Velocity membership card when you buy your ticket in person at one of our ticket booths.
SkyBus and Velocity. We’re your ticket to rewards.
|Auckland City Express fares||
|10 Trip Saver||1000|
Terms and conditions
- The first and last name entered on the ticket purchase page must match that of the Velocity Frequent Flyer membership number being entered.
- In order for member’s to earn Points, they must provide their Velocity Frequent Flyer membership number at time of transaction with SkyBus. For online purchases, the Velocity membership number must be entered in the field provided on the purchase page. For ticket booth purchases, the Velocity membership card must be presented.
- Only one Velocity Frequent Flyer number can be nominated for each SkyBus transaction.
- If for any reason a Velocity Frequent Flyer number changes, it is the member’s responsibility to ensure the new number is used for all future earn activity with SkyBus.
- Velocity Points are available on select SkyBus Auckland City Express fares only.
- Velocity Points are only available via online or manned ticket booth purchases only. Points are not available on e-kiosk purchases.
- Velocity Points cannot be earned on FOC fares, Airport or Airline Discounted fares or in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- SkyBus points allocation is as follows:
- 100 Points per Adult one way fare. Maximum of 500 points per transaction.
- 250 Points per Adult return trip fare. Maximum of 1250 points per transaction.
- 1,000 Points per 10 Trip Fare. Maximum of 1,000 points per transaction.
- For further information relating to Velocity Frequent Flyer terms and conditions visit the Velocity Frequent Flyer website