Buy North Harbour Express tickets
$24 to the North Shore.
Express to Akoranga, Smales Farm and Albany Westfield for one low price.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Child fares can only be purchased in combination with an Adult or Senior fare.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid on day of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for one month from the day of purchase. Tickets expire on the equivalent calendar day on the following month.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- SkyBus is unable to provide refunds on Auckland Attraction packages including Explorer Bus.
- You can use your AT HOP card to purchase Adult $24 One way and Child $13 One way on North Harbour Express. Note: Standard HOP discounts applied to single adult trip fares are for a limited time only. Other discounts or concessions do not apply to SkyBus services.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions
North Harbour Express
- The One way ticket includes travel on the SkyBus North Harbour Express service between Auckland Airport and designated stops in Akoranga, Smales Farm and Albany Westfield. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction.
- The return ticket includes two SkyBus North Harbour Express service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.
Vodafone Travel SIMs
- For all enquiries regarding Vodafone Travel SIMs contact Airfone email@example.com or visit the Vodafone Arrivals shop at Auckland International Airport.