Great savings and three months to use your ticket – buying online is the fastest, most affordable and convenient way to travel with SkyBus.
Select your Airport transfer service
SkyBus services run frequently throughout the day, please check the timetable for your selected service before purchase.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Family fares – All family members travel on one ticket and therefore must board the same bus service.
- Free travel for children only applies when accompanied by adults on a Family ticket.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction unless otherwise specified.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid on day of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for one month from the day of purchase. Tickets expire on the equivalent calendar day on the following month.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- SkyBus is unable to provide refunds on Auckland Attraction packages including Explorer Bus.
- You can use your AT HOP card to purchase Adult $17.50 One way on Auckland City Express, and Adult $21 One way on North Harbour Express.
Note: Standard HOP discounts applied to single adult trip fares are for a limited time only. Other discounts or concessions do not apply to SkyBus services.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions