SkyBus has temporarily suspended all New Zealand services effective of Friday 20 August for the duration of the current travel restrictions in Auckland.
Please always check back to our website for the latest information – and we thank you in advance for your ongoing support.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction unless otherwise specified.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for three months from date of purchase.
- You can use your AT HOP card to purchase Adult $17.00 One way on Auckland City Express, and Adult $24.00 One way on North Harbour Express.
Other discounts or concessions do not apply to SkyBus services.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions