Great savings and three months to use your ticket – buying online is the fastest, most affordable and convenient way to travel with SkyBus.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Fares listed on the website are current as at September 2017.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Family fares – All family members travel on one ticket and therefore must board the same bus service.
- Free travel for children only applies when accompanied by adults on a Family ticket.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid on day of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for one month from the day of purchase. Tickets expire on the equivalent calendar day on the following month.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- AT HOP Cards are accepted for adult ($18) and child ($6) one way fares. Online discount does not apply for AT HOP purchases.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions
Velocity Frequent Flyer
To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Velocity Points earn and redemption are subject to the member terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.