Our Auckland City Express service is back.
Our North Harbour Express service remains temporarily suspended but we look forward to welcoming it back soon.
Please always check back to our website for the latest information – and we thank you in advance for your ongoing support.
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction unless otherwise specified.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for three months from date of purchase.
- 10 trip tickets are available exclusively on the SkyBus app and valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- You can use your AT HOP card to purchase Adult $17.00 One way on Auckland City Express, and Adult $24.00 One way on North Harbour Express.
Other discounts or concessions do not apply to SkyBus services.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions