There’s always something to do in Auckland.
- From Pillars to Posts: Project Another Country is the latest participatory artwork commissioned for the Gallery’s Todd Foundation Creative Learning Centre.
- The immersive 13-screen film installation Manifesto by German artist and filmmaker Julian Rosefeldt pays homage to the moving tradition and literary beauty of artist manifestos, ultimately questioning the role of the artist in society today.
- SkyBus wishes you a happy year of the dog!
- Since its inception in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has taken the average circus and turned it into a theatrical masterpiece. This September, they bring their 37th production to stage at the Spark Arena, Auckland, in TORUK – The First Flight.
- Are you game enough to get face to face with the amazing predators of the deep at Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium?
- From the private collection of the dynastic Corsini family in Florence, Italy comes this fascinating exhibition featuring Renaissance and Baroque paintings.
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki is New Zealand’s most compelling visual arts experience. Enter between majestic kauri columns to explore four floors of exhibitions, seven centuries of art and one of Auckland’s most iconic buildings.
- The body – in all its complexity – will be explored in The Body Laid Bare: Masterpieces from Tate, Auckland Art Gallery’s major exhibition for 2017.