Summer Saver Online Offer
This summer we’ve dropped our online fares even lower.
Just $17.50 – Online only!
Award winning service, amazing low price.
Return fares only $32 online
Save even more and buy a return – just $16 each way.
Buy online now and save!
Enjoy the benefits and comfort of SkyBus City Express.
Auckland City Express fares
Buy online and save – from only $17.50 one way, about a third of the cost of a taxi.
Fixed price fares give you peace of mind. SkyBus Auckland City Express is great value for money at only $17.50 one way for an Adult fare. Buy a Return fare for even more savings!
When you buy online you receive both a printable and electronic smartphone ticket so you'll always be ready to travel.
|Summer Saver Online fares||One way||Return Saver|
|10 trip For 10 single trips||$160 one way||Buy now|
|Adult Single adult fare||Buy now|
|Family 1 1 adult and up to 4 children||Buy now|
|Family 2 2 adults and up to 4 children||Buy now|
|In person/walk up||One way||Return|
|10 trip For 10 single trips||$160 one way|
|Adult Single adult fare||$19 one way||$36 return|
|Family 1 1 adults and up to 4 children||$19 one way||$36 return|
|Family 2 2 adults and up to 4 children||$38 one way||$72return|
|Child Single child fare 4–16 years||$6 one way||$12 return|
|Senior* NZ or AU Seniors card holders only (card must be presented at time of purchase)||$16 one way||$30return|
* Senior fares available at our retail stores only.
SkyBus City Lounge accepts card only, however cash purchases are available at our Domestic and International terminal kiosks.
|Additional fares available|
|CorporateDiscounted corporate pricing is available for books of 25 tickets, view our Corporate pricing information|
|Airport staff Read our Airport staff fare policy (PDF) for eligibility details|
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Fares listed on the website are current as at October 2018.
- Child fares apply to those aged 4–16 years. Drivers are entitled to request proof of age if uncertain.
- Family fares – All family members travel on one ticket and therefore must board the same bus service.
- Free travel for children only applies when accompanied by adults on a Family ticket.
- Online tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase and valid in either direction.
- One way paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid on day of purchase.
- Return paper tickets from drivers, kiosks & agents are valid for one month from the day of purchase. Tickets expire on the equivalent calendar day on the following month.
- 10 trip tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A single ticket will be issued, valid for ten journeys. Tickets are non-transferrable and must be used on separate trips.
- AT HOP Cards are accepted for adult ($19) and child ($6) one way fares. Online discount does not apply for AT HOP purchases.
- Free off peak Public Transport offered to SuperGold cardholders does not apply on SkyBus.
- For more information view our Standard Ticketing Conditions
Auckland City Express
- The One way ticket includes travel on the SkyBus Auckland City Express service between Auckland Airport and designated stops in Auckland. The ticket may be used for a single journey in either direction.
- The return ticket includes two SkyBus Auckland City Express service trips to complete your journey with the convenience of a single ticket.